Each conference registration can cover one paper. A second paper can be added to an early or regular registration (but not student registration) for additional 50% of the price. The fees for registration at the 11th International Conference for Robotics in Education RiE 2020 are the following:
- Early registration, until 13.03.2020: €350
- Regular registration, until 06.04.2020: €400
- Registration on site: €450
- Reduction for students (official evidence required): 50%
- Visitor registration (no authors): 50%
In order to register as a student, registration can be made via the registration page as a “student”. You will be required to upload proof of student status. Student status can be confirmed by providing the following:
- copy of your enrollment, or
- copy of your student card, or
- official letter from your institution in English stating that you have a student status.
Particular registration benefits
- Electronic version of pre-conference proceeding,
- Coffee-breaks and lunches during conference,
- Social dinner (voucher not included in case of student or visitor registration fees; Social Dinner voucher is optional and can be purchased during registration or on site),
- Conference bag,
- In addition, attendance to the events associated with the ECER 2020 are included.
Registration opens at 9 am, on 22th April 2020, Bratislava.
Participants will receive a conference bag containing the RIE 2020 papers and posters on a USB pen drive, also in the bag one will find the badge, conference brochure, information about the partners and additional tourist information.
About Short Papers and Poster Sessions
The shorter presentations are allocated a 7-minute schedule in the program. They should typically involve slides as is required for a regular paper.
There is no time allocated for questions directly after the presentation but all presenters of short papers are requested to complement their presentation by engaging in interactive discussions at their poster during the poster coffee breaks.
Proceedings and reference
Proceedings will be made after the event, and reference will be given on the conference website (rie.science) and elsewhere.
Meanwhile, the following reference can be quoted :
11th International Conference on Robotics in Education, RiE 2020, Bratislava, April 22-24, 2020,