Registration and payment
Registration will be handled by the Cyprus Computer Society, the local organizer of RiE 2023. Upon registration and payment of the registration fee you will be able to immediately download your receipt.
You have two options for registration:
- to register only and come back later to pay the registration fee or,
- to register and pay the registration fee in one process.
Depending on the option you follow you will receive an email confirming your registration or your registration and payment. You will also receive a reference code with which you can come and complete your payment later on.
To proceed to registration and payment - please follow this link: https://ccs.org.cy/en/page/rie
The fees for registration at the 14th International Conference for Robotics in Education RiE 2023 are the following:
- Early registration, until 29. 03. 2023: 350,- €
- Regular registration, until 12. 04. 2023: 400,- €
- Registration on site: 450,- €
- Reduced fee for students (official evidence required): 250,- €
- Reduced fee for message papers (no publication): 250,- €
- Reduced fee for visitors (no authors): 250,- €
For each submitted paper, at least one author must register, pay the conference fee and present the paper. One regular registration can be used to upload no more than two papers. One student registration can be used for the upload of only one paper.
In order to register as a student, registration can be made via the registration page as a “student”. You will be required to upload proof of student status. Student status can be confirmed by providing the following:
- copy of your enrollment, or
- copy of your student card, or
- link or screenshot from the academic information system, or
- official letter from your institution in English stating that you have a student status.
For registration, please follow this link.
Proceedings and reference
Proceedings will be made after the event, and reference will be given on the conference website (rie.science) and elsewhere.
Meanwhile, the following reference can be quoted: 14th International Conference on Robotics in Education (RiE 2023), Limassol, Cyprus, April 2023.