Register here https://ticketing.pria.at/pria/rie2022/
You will receive an invoice within the following days. Registration will be confirmed once payment received.
Each conference registration can cover one paper. A second paper can be added to an early or regular registration (but not student registration) for additional 50% of the price. The fees for registration at the 13th International Conference for Robotics in Education RiE 2022 are the following:
- Early registration, until 29.03.2022: €350
- Regular registration, until 21.04.2022: €400
- Registration on site: €450
- Reduction for students (official evidence required): 50%
- Reduction for abstract papers: 50%
- Visitor registration (no authors): 50%
In order to register as a student, registration can be made via the registration page as a “student”. You will be required to upload proof of student status. Student status can be confirmed by providing the following:
- copy of your enrollment, or
- copy of your student card, or
- official letter from your institution in English stating that you have a student status.
Regular Paper Presentations
Regular paper presentations take 15-20 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A. There is no specific template for the presentation.
About Short Papers
Short paper presentations take 7 minutes plus 3 minutes Q&A. There is no specific template for the presentation.
Proceedings and reference
Proceedings will be made after the event, and reference will be given on the conference website (rie.science) and elsewhere.
Meanwhile, the following reference can be quoted:
13th International Conference on Robotics in Education (RiE 2022), Virtual Event, April 2022